Accounts Payable Specialist - North Austin
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for one of our top clients in North Austin As an accounting professional placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities will include
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system.
- Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Partner with Corporate Controller to identify and implement process improvements Accounts Payable Analyst
- Process cash receipts and accounts receivable maintenance transactions.
- Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of general accounting
- Intermediate proficiency with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for accounting deliverables.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain an organized structure.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience using Intacct is a plus.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website