Kelly Financial Resources is working with a client in Norcross who needs to add a Staff Accountant to the team. This position is temp-to-perm.
This position will be responsible for performing general bookkeeping, maintaining financial reports, and assisting with budgets. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and demonstrated knowledge of technical and operational accounting and finance functions are a must.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining and recording files
- Assist with month-end close and perform bank and account reconciliations
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses and assigning account numbers when needed
- Request disbursements and reconcile accounts
- Provide accounting support related to trends, account analysis and financial reporting
- Prepare and submit sales and use tax filings
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred or proficiency with other ERP software; intermediate Excel including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the worlds most respected companiesproviding you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website