Our client in Chadds Ford PA is hiring a Staff Accountant. The new hire will be reporting directly to the Controller, and will be responsible for a variety of accounting processes including month-end financial reporting, journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Actively participate in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Identify and research any variances with monthly financial statements
- Prepare, enter, and reconcile Journal Entries
- Process, code and enter Accounts Payable transactions
- Prepare and file monthly, quarterly, and annual Sales & Use Tax receipts
- Assist with monthly and annual audits, including workers compensation audits
- Prepare and submit all monthly, quarterly and annual bank documentation, and required tax filings.
- Bachelor's Degree with major in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years of Accounting experience
- Ability to work in a team and continually changing work environment
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website