Analytical Associate, Quality Control
Kelly Scientific is searching for an analytical associate to join the quality control team for a materials engineering company working on improving the energy storage. This is a temp-to-hire role that will work a 12-hour shift rotation to support 24/7 operation.
- Perform particle size analysis, gas chromatography, gas sorption, density, etc. to support operation of all production, development and R&D analytical tools.
- Supporting non-routine test methods for R&D efforts.
- Maintain and continuously improve analytical material workflow and logistics
- Perform routine calibration and maintenance on analytical instruments and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair analytical tools
- Participate in continuous improvement of safety, quality, output, and tool uptime
- Work occasional flexible hours as production schedule dictates
- Interface with Quality Management Systems to identify and call out trending, out of spec results, or other quality issues
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in physical sciences or a relevant technical discipline preferred.
- 3 years or more of work experience in an industrial lab or setting preferred.
- Work experience working on analytical tools with analytical chemistry in an R&D lab or manufacturing environment required
- Experience in cGMP or cGLP environment preferred
- Able to document and review data in multiple computer software programs
- Able to perform standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website