Associate Chemist, Baldwin Park, CA
Job Summary: Perform routine chemistry lab tasks according to defined procedures. Previous experience with routine laboratory techniques including use of micropipettes and liquid equipment is required. Must maintain quality and safety standards, keep records, maintain supplies and do other work as required and assigned.
Position Type: Contract position for 6 months. Great entry-level opportunity!
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish product specification with routine testing of column flow
- Execute test cases according to written instructions and document work applying Good Documentation Practices
- Practice safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Support the Quality System and Quality Policy by following procedures / work instructions and creating records to meet the requirements of Tecan¿s Quality System
- Maintain a safe and orderly laboratory environment
- Maintain equipment in proper working condition by performing and/or completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions
- Document actions by maintaining laboratory records and quality logs
- Inspect completed work for accuracy, conformance and high standards
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with micropipettes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player, self-motivated, and energetic
Physical Requirements: Must be able to perform routine laboratory tasks while sitting or standing
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at 714-971-0721 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website