Attendance Clerk /Production Scheduler needed in central Austin 78721
2nd largest Central Texas food manufacturing local growing company is seeking for a Contract Attendance Clerk / Production Scheduler
Position is 3 months and could potentially extend!
Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Interacting with team members daily
- Monitoring in/out times during breaks and shift start/end
- Ensuring accuracy of time and attendance for production team daily
- Making daily timekeeping entries & adjustments in iSolved payroll system
- Assisting with corrections and verifications prior to payroll run
- Compiling daily & weekly labor reports
- Answering questions from team members
- Printing paystubs
- Distributing information to employees
- Assisting with applicant inquiries, screenings, and trainings
- Assisting with new hire paperwork
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate and articulate with employees from different functional areas and at all levels.
- excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience in a fast pace environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- HR experience helpful
Apply today and a local recruiter will contact you!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website