Do you enjoy giving back to the community? Become a Teacher's Assistant with your local school district! Teacher Assistants work on a per diem or long term assignments with flexible schedules. It is a great way to start building your educational network and gaining more experience inside the classroom to grow and land that perfect position with a district! Kelly Educational Staffing offers some great opportunities! Check out the requirements below and call 610-265-0354 to schedule an interview!
School Districts with Substitute Teacher's Aide Opportunities:
- School District of Cheltenham Township in Montgomery County
-School District of Springfield Township in Montgomery County
-Southeast Delco School District in Delaware County
- A minimum of 60 college credits or a high school diploma with Para Ed.Certification
- Tuberculosis Test (within 1 year)
- Two letters of professional reference
- Kelly Services follows Pennsylvania Department of Education Clearance Requirements
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with KES:
- Weekly ELECTRONIC pay-stability of regular, frequent paychecks
- Group-rate insurance options*
- Flexible work schedule-work when you want
- Preference of school districts and schools-work where you want
- Schedule your assignments-online or over the phone
- Service/Holiday bonus pay-the bonus increases the more you work
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in making a lasting impression, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today at 610-265-0354 to schedule an interview.
**Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 7,000+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 2.8 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website