Billing/Collections Specialist - Alvin TX
Summary: Prepare and process invoices. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Carry out billing and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Follow established procedures for processing sales & service orders
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
- Make outbound collections calls daily
- Record information about customer communication and status of collection efforts
- Various administrative functions for assigned accounts including making changes to customer files
- Resolve questions or complaints
- Research past due accounts
- Confer with customers by telephone to determine reasons for overdue payments
Skills & Knowledge:
- 4 years of experience in commercial collections or commercial invoicing role
- Strong Excel skills required
- Minimum educational requirement: high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent negotiation, communication, research, and customer service skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Temp to Perm opportunity
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the worlds most respected companiesproviding you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website