Biologics Manufacturing Deviation Investigator – Houston, Texas
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Deviation Investigator for a biologics manufacturing company in Houston, TX. As a Deviation Investigator, you will be responsible for the initiation and completion of process deviations investigations aimed at identification of root cause, and implementation of corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data gathering on the manufacturing floor and across the site from various sources
- Accurately capture immediate actions and containment of the event
- Performance of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to determine the most likely cause of the deviation
- Identification of Corrective and Preventative Actions to reduce deviation recurrence
- Translate moderate to complex scientific events into a brief and cohesive report as a finished product
- Align internal review team and area subject matter experts on an agreed to investigational path forward
- Bachelor of Arts/Science preferably in Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology or other relevant science discipline
- 2-4 years' deviation investigation experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong technical writing capability including efficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with cGMP working environment and quality systems
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects concurrently
- Strong meeting facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Participation in the Daily Management meetings to update leadership on current deviation statuses
This is a long term temporary position with the possibility of being hired by our customer based on business needs. Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website