Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) has an outstanding opportunity as a Business Analyst in Blue Ash, OH.
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
Our client is a Global Health Care/Medical Device company. This position can be located in either Blue Ash, OH or Bridgewater, NJ. As a Business Analyst, you will support data management, governance and metrics reporting needed to support various projects related to cost saving initiatives.
- Facilitate monthly project budget renewal cycle
- Lead budget data integrity across individual project budgets, centralized database and Instantis
- Support tracking of invoicing status and partner with team members to follow-up with suppliers as needed
- Support monthly invoice projection and accrual cycle
- Maintain log of all plant development run activities
- Reconcile charges
- Identify, action or escalate gaps for resolution
- Submit PO requests to eMarketplace
- Action change requests
- Maintain centralized PO submission log
- Monitor PO aging and action PO closures
- Conduct data analyses as requested
- Support Travel Expense consolidation
- Create and/or modify databases based on analytics needs or to improve processes
- Support management of team SharePoint site
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or other relevant discipline.
- Technically savvy with Advanced level Excel skills
- Experience with Databases is highly desired
- Ability to manage multiple items and work with multiple ‘customers' concurrently
- Strong organizational skill and detail-orientation
- Takes initiative; Strong-follow through; reliable
- Proactive out-reach or escalation when help is needed
To learn more about KellyOCG and our Managed Solutions expertise, visit us at kellyocg.com/Solutions/Business-and-Professional Services.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Matt Baldwin: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website