Kelly Services is currently seeking a Cash Applications Specialist with one of our top clients in Mason, OH!
Cash Applications Specialist
Position Type: November – January 2020 (Contract / backfill)
Location: Mason, OH 45040
Pay: $18 + (based on experience) per hour / paid weekly
Work hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
Cash Applications Specialist General Function:
Member of team responsible for reconciliation of cash and check collections for eye ware retail stores.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of cash.
- Research and resolve all discrepancies between store POS system and bank.
- Preparation of monthly recons for assigned accounts.
- Investigate and identify issues with missing deposits and escalate as necessary.
- Field/return store calls within designated time frames.
- Assist as necessary with external financial statement audits.
- Responsible and detail-oriented, strong interpersonal and oral communication skills, and the ability to work with many types of personalities.
- Must be a confident and proactive team player with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attitude and work ethic.
- Needs to be deadline-oriented.
- Must possess sufficient understanding of reconciliations to work with minimal supervision.
- 2-4 years' experience with reconciliations and/or accounting and journal entries.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ReconNET reconciliation software preferred, but not required.
- High School degree required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow up with Julia, at JULU322@kellyservices.com and include your resume with the subject line “Mason” in the subject line.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website