Title: Clinical Project Associate II
- Project involvement will be in a support role.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Provide input and assist with harmonization of Clinical Operations databases and tracking tools.
- Assist in maintaining clinical information in the clinical trials database.
- Order and maintain inventory of clinical supplies such as Lab Kits or electronic diaries.
- Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and coordinates distribution of site binders.
- Serves as CRA back up by providing verbal and written communication with study personnel.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- The position interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Travel may be required. Assist with the planning and facilitation of investigator meeting and, when applicable, provide on location support during the meetings.
- An organized, collaborative individual with relevant experience at supporting a team.
Knowledge of FDA and EMEA regulations and ICH GCP.
Must have experience with excel, word, and PowerPoint.
Experience with Adobe publisher preferred.
Experience with Medidata RAVE EDC system, eCOA, Central Labs and/or data listing review experience preferred.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website