Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - In-House - Senior Clinical Scientist
We are looking for established senior scientists who wish to broaden their roles. As a Senior Clinical Scientist you will have a role in developing new registration-focused trials. You will be working independently with guidance in only the most complex situations and be a close partner to the physician on the team.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- You may coordinate the activity of a research team and will hold full accountability for projects, often with Global impact.
- You will have key relationships internally with clinical project teams, and externally with regulatory bodies and external service providers.
- You will ensure there is adequate input into the drug development process from experts in each of the various areas of drug development, or provide input into one or more of these areas as a technical expert.
- You will develop and design studies to determine the scientific and clincial viability of a particular drug or portfolio of drugs and interpret the results of these studies, either as the head of a team, or by providing expert input.
- You will participate in protocol design, writing and Implementation to meet GCP, ICH and all quality standards.
- You will manage cross functional projects to ensure the successful passage of drugs through all phases of the drug development process, or contribute to one or more elements of such a project as a technical expert.
- You will review and interpret medical data and clinical trial data and come up with conclusions
- You will also have responsibility for delivery of pieces of the trials and may lead submissions from a process standpoint.
- PhD in a scientific field is required.
- Oncology clinical trials experience.
- Experience managing and interpreting the results of clinical trials as well as exposure to writing protocols.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of authoring scientific documents.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Sufficient technical and disease area knowledge to be able to interact with confidence with internal and external partners.
- Considerable relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred, however academic experience will be considered.
- Experience across phases II - III drug development.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website