Our Customer Service Representatives professionally represent the Company to our Customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide quotes
- Take customer orders
- Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Proactively generate sales and promote Company products
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
- Assist with customer returns
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Troubleshoot customer concerns
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experienced
- Moderate computer skills
- Communicating internally and externally via email
- Work experience in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Knowledge of supply chain systems? Knowledge of industrial parts and products
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Achievement Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing Skills
Mon-Friday 8am-5pm 40 hrs per week
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website