If you are you a people person who is striving to earn great pay while providing excellent customer service, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a CSR, you will be the first contact to help resolve customers concerns. Being courteous, knowledgeable and empathetic to the callers concerns in their homes and businesses is a must.
What will I do?
- Maintain good customer relations both on the phone and in person
- Gather information from customers to help identify and solve problems
- Confirm, schedule and re-schedule services for the customer
- Schedule sales appointments for new customers
- Complete general clerical duties as assigned
- Work as a team with Service and Sales
- Sell the value of our services and suggest upgrades to service
- Smile while talking on the phone
Two Weeks Rotating Schedule - Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Shift Lengths: 7:00am-6:00pm OR 7:00am-5:30pm
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of call center experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to remain calm in any situation
- Be a productive team member
- Detail oriented and have a desire to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
How to apply:
*Follow this link
*Send resume to; email@example.com
*Call for more information 402-496-4656
See all of our current opportunities at kellycareernetwork.com
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website