Kelly Services is seeking to fill a Temp to Hire Data Analyst in Livermore, CA! Long term Temp to Hire positions with a global 3rd party logistics company.
To provide analytical support for all operating activities, such as customer demand/volume planning, warehouse productivity, labor efficiency, throughput reporting and analysis, month end close, payroll, receivables, payables, etc. Also responsible for activities such as indirect purchasing, HR, payroll, temp procurement, collections, and certain GL close responsibilities.
Customers and/or Vendors
- Provide information as requested by external customers in relation to any and all items on customer invoices
- Audit vendor payables for accuracy and ensure appropriate approvals are obtained prior to payment
- Provide a professional environment with relation to external customer representatives
Execute daily customer / vendor contract requirements and identify accessorial activity and ensure necessary documentation
Associate / Inside Site
- Work with Operations and HR department associates on a daily basis, providing support and assistance as needed
- Provide support to Kronos application and set-up to ensure accurate hourly activity reporting
- Interact with GM-s, Mgrs, and Supv-s to provide analytical support as needed
- Provide back up to the purchasing supervisor when needed
- Participate in the necessary daily activity to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for associates
- Direct involvement with Accounting and Commercial Finance departments
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to operations personnel in all areas of the operation as needed and requested
- Prepare month end close accrual and reclass journal entries
- Assist as needed with accounts receivable processing and collection
- Assist as needed with billing and proper revenue reporting
- Assist as needed with account payable processing
- Reconcile Purchase Orders as support to expense recognition
- Prepare daily and weekly labor analysis reports for operations productivity analysis
- Participate in the collection of performance measurements consistent with customer, vendor, and site requirements
- Ownership of balance sheets (black-line) account reconciliations
Associates Degree in Business or relevant field
0-3 years- experience in Accounting or Financial Reporting role
Previous logistics / warehouse experience
Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Strong computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets and financial reporting tools/software
Analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Ability to work with all levels within internal and external organizations
Great company culture and lots of opportunities for career advancements.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website