Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Project Analyst
Location: Spring House, PA
Duration: 12 months
Project Analyst – CMC Functional Planning
- Accountable for the day-to-day maintenance of data in planning systems (ex. Planisware/1-Supply/Beacon/Share Point/UCT/etc.).
- Support variety of operational activities (ex. functional detailed forecasting of work deliverables, drivers, names assignments, algorithms, reason codes, manual updates as needed).
- Use and maintain accurate functional project and non-project plans, track functional resourcing (FTEs/OOPs), participate in reporting (via BI/Cognos/Tableau/Visualization tools), continuous forecasting & business cycles.
- Developing training documentation, validation of resource drivers, and support E2E OOPs adjustment process (as applicable).
- Reconciling and maintaining data accuracy for all systems
- Support process improvement projects, non-billable transactions, mismatch re-conciliation and any reporting as needed.
- Work closely with the Management to drive functional time tracking, be accountable for data content used in functional decision making around internal and external resource requirements, participate in providing analytics, and be a part of any system requirements/testing initiatives.
- Participate in regional planning meetings as applicable.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree or a minimum of 5 years' equivalent work experience required.
- 1-3 years industry experience with minimum of 1 year in a pharmaceutical drug development environment is required.
- 1-3 years of operational experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working within team/function environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Project.
- Knowledge of planning processes/tools is preferred
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website