Desktop Support Technician – Beaumont, TX
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a reputable global oil & gas company, based in Beaumont, TX.
6 months contract and renewable.
- Perform comprehensive support on PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals.
- Relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals including standard software at different locations.
- Install & configure of end user software, e.g.: MS Office, MS Outlook.
- Observe company's security & safety regulation in particular to virus protection.
- Ensure software is virus free prior to installation.
- Install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as appropriate.
- Update hardware/software asset data using Asset Center database upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment.
- A+ Certification or related technical Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in PC (desktop, laptop, tablet) support & maintenance.
- Experience in supporting Window 7 - 19 client environment, MS Outlook, WINDOW-based application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Symantec Antivirus / Attachmate Extra Program etc.
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting network connections with some understanding of basic TCP/IP concepts.
- Basic knowledge in supporting iOS devices (i.e. iPhone and iPad).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Pleasant personality & positive attitude.
- Effective end user communication.
- Analytical skills & customer oriented.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website