Provide engineering support for introduction of new products and alternate repair activities. Function as Project Coordinator by providing technical information to other project participants, recommending cost effective procedures, tracking and maintaining implementation dates and documenting completed projects. Work with ES staff to solve technical, facilities and quality problems. Assist with continuous improvement of overall endoscope service business.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Quality and Customer oriented.
- Experience in coordinating activities among departments or groups.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies and problem solving skills.
- Must possess a high degree of personal organization and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. CAD desirable.
- Able to perform required duties with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations desirable.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website