Kelly Engineering Resources has an outstanding contract to hire opportunity for an experienced electronics repair technician. In this role, you will perform component level repairs on electronic and electromechanical equipment.
- Component and system level trouble shooting and repair of electronic systems
- Disassembly and reassembly of units
- Read schematics, blueprints, technical drawings, maintenance and repair manuals, and other work instructions.
- Log and maintain reports on equipment failures.
- Follow SOP, corporate specifications and FAA guidelines on repair and documentation procedures.
Qualifications of the Successful Electronics Repair Technician
- Component level trouble shooting.
- Hand soldering/desoldering of board components and wires.
- Electro-mechanical systems level trouble shooting and repair skills.
- Proficient using standard test equipment such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, etc.
- Demonstrated professional experience following repair and troubleshooting processes and documentation standards in a highly regulated environment such as aerospace, military or medical device is highly desired.
- Prior Aerospace or FAA experience a plus.
- Associate Degree in Electronics preferred
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website