Associate Coordinator of Documentation - Southfield, MI Kelly Services is now seeking experienced individuals in the Southfield, MI area to join the team of one of our biggest biomedical manufacturing clients. This is a foot-in-the-door with a very successful company! THE BASICS Pay: $16.75
Shift: 8 a.m. – 5p.m.
Hire Type: 6-month contract with potential for hire (7/8 goal start) POSITION PROFILE
- The Contingent worker will assist is review, organization and disposal of records ensuring that retention protocols are followed and customer and company requirements are met.
- Documents, executes and processes the removal and retention of records adequately confirming that retention times of documentation meets established customer and company standards.
- Helps in creation and filing of newly created Batch Record Sheets.
- Assists in scheduling and event planning for the site greeting vendors and contractors.
- Upkeep of site databases; data entry.
- High School Diploma required.
- Some college preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website