Entry Level Biologist
Kelly Scientific Resources is working with a large Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in need of entry level Biologists for the 2nd shift (3pm to 11 pm) and 3rd shift (11pm to 7 am) at their North Charleston facility. In these temp to hire roles, you will manufacture sterile injectable pharmaceuticals in a cleanroom environment using aseptic technique. THIS IS NOT A LAB JOB.
• Follow batch records according to GMP standards to manufacture drug product
• Maintain sterile environment
• Accurately documents all necessary and relevant information in a clear and concise manner per cGMP requirements
• Work in staging, filling and capping area as well.
- BS in Biology or related Scientific Discipline
- Ability to work 2nd shift , 3rd shift and overtime as required
- Strong attention to detail
Perks of working for Kelly?
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
NOTE: Please submit resume in MS WORD format
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website