Are you looking for a full-time career opportunity working in a fast-paced environment at a medical production company?
Consider applying for Kelly Services to work directly with Stryker Sustainability Solutions. Stryker is an international medical device technology company that is leading in the industry where you can work with cutting-edge equipment.
You will receive hands-on training on the production line on proper procedures of how to reprocess medical devices. If you are an ideal candidate, you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, for an average of 10 hours a day, are a quick learner, with a desire to develop with the company. Experience working under production goals is preferred; but if you can show stability with prior work in fast-paced environments, you will be considered for placement with this ever growing company.
Possible duties include sorting, inspecting, cleaning, repackaging of the medical devices. There is a lot of room to grow at this facility in several different work functions or the company as a whole with opportunities to transfer after being fully hired on by Stryker.
-Stryker positions are full-time work, generally 45-55 hours per week (no part-time available)
- First shift will start as early as 5 AM and will work until finish
- The second shift will start as late as 4 PM and will work until finish
- Typically a Monday - Friday work week
-Need availability to work on Saturday as needed
-Closed on Sunday
$10.20 an hour for 1st shift
$11.20 an hour for 2nd shift
- ability to work quickly and methodically to meet production quota's
- ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- ability to follow instructions
- ability to lift 1-25 lbs
- comfortable working in a clean room environment
Stryker Employee Benefits (Available after being hired by Stryker)
- Competitive wages
- Vacation/Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holiday's a year
- Tuition Reimbursements
To have a phone interview today, please call Kelly Service's - Stryker Recruiting Office (863) 284-0554. You can also submit your resume to have a recruiter follow up with you.
1476 Town Center Dr.
Apply today! Share this post with a friend.
- Proof of High School Diploma/GED (at a minimum) required
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Ability to stand for an extended period
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven job stability
- Able to pass manual and precision dexterity testing
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and a strong desire for self-improvement
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website