Responsible for the upkeep of the facilities and all equipment needed to meet production needs. Will be responsible for EH&S. Will coordinate, plan, and execute all maintenance requests by using both internal and external resources. Will be responsible for preventive maintenance for equipment in the facility. This position will report to the President.
- Plan and coordinate all installation(machinery, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.) and refurbishments
- Responsible for EH&S
- Manage upkeep of equipment (Preventive Maintenance – PM), supplies to meet production, and OSHA needs.
- Create Preventive Maintenance procedures for all equipment. Train both maintenance technicians and production workers on these procedures.
- Work closely with Quality Manager to ensure all maintenance is performed to support Internal/External Quality Audits.
- Supervise all staff facilities and external contractors.
- Keep financial and non-financial records for all maintenance activities.
- Perform analysis and forecasting to ensure facilities and equipment will support production needs.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize cost
- 4 year degree in Facility Management, Engineering, or relevant field
- 5 years of experience as a Facilities Manager in a manufacturing environment – Chemical processing a Plus
- Strong Project Management skills
- Well versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial principals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website