Kelly Services has the following New Open position-.
We are looking for motivated, reliable talent for immediate job placement.
Position: Forklift Operator (Experienced 2 + years)
Shift Options: 2nd shift: 1:30pm to 10:00pm
3rd shift: 9:30pm to 6:00am
Schedule: Full Time + overtime
Starting Pay: $18.00 to $18.45
Required: Steel toed/composite-oil resistant shoes/boots required
How to Apply: Please reply by responding to this Job Posting via Email or call Vicki at (360) 647-2207 ext.205 today!
Resume submittal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Distribution Specialist position incorporates four separate positions of D-1, D-2, D-3 and D-4. All employees are expected to be knowledgeable in the requirements of each position and able to perform each position as necessary. All drivers are expected to be certified in operating powered industrial trucks and pass a written and skill test. D-1 primarily manages the palletizer. The D-2 position drives an electric-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices to supply raw materials, pallets and packaging materials to production lines and mixers. The D-3 unloads and loads raw and finished products between trucks, freezer, storage area and plant. The D-4 will be expected to be knowledgeable in the requirements of each distribution position. D-4 will assist D1, D2, and D3 responsibilities. No jewelry, no nail polish
All PPE supplied by company (hard hat, lab coat, glasses, ear plugs, beard/hairnet, gloves)
- Must be able to rotate to all positions of Distribution Specialist.*
- Must be free of identified pathogens spread by infected persons handling food such as Hepatitis A, Salmonella typhi, Staphylococcus aureus, etc.
- Maintain timely and regular attendance.
- Must be able to work overtime to meet production deadlines.
- Other Distribution Specialist duties as needed and assigned.
- Able to train on other shifts as needed
- Must adhere to plant work standards, high quality and productivity standards per plant requirements.
- Must understand and follow safety/Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards at all times.
- Consistently meets internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Treats all team members with respect and maintains positive and effective communication with peers,
- leadership and customers.
- Takes initiative to continually improve performance and work process through feedback, risk taking, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Listens to and follows instructions correctly.
- Demonstrates job related skills in verbal and written communication.
- Accepts accountability and responsibility for one-s work.
- Demonstrates skill in confronting issues, problem solving and decision making to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrates high motivation and energy in working with a sense of urgency in critical situations.
- Demonstrates good time management independent of supervision.
- Effectively rotate to all positions of Distribution Specialist as needed.
- Able to read, write and comprehend English
- Basic knowledge of computer skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organization as needed (oral and written)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible with changing priorities
- Flexible in working hours, able to work overtime on either before or after the shift as needed and on weekends.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Forklift Operator Certification required, ie. written and driving test
- Minimum 2 year experience in Forklift Operation, in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Position works in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work in areas that are hot or cold, surfaces may be slippery, climb ladders/stairs, or work in tight quarters.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Standing and Driving for long periods at a time.
- Safely Pushing/pulling boxes, bins, totes, pallet jacks as needed.
- Regularly twist and reach to move product
- The work environment is a production facility with moderate noise levels.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Employee occasionally is required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Personal protective equipment that must be worn on the manufacturing floor include: Hard hat, hair net, ear plugs, safety glasses, smock, steel toed shoes
Vicki Worland, Staffing Recruiter Specialist
Kelly Services, Inc.
2219 Rimland Dr #411 Bellingham, WA 98226
Phone: 360.647.2207 ext.205
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com
Kelly Services is a Fortune Global 500 company and a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 750,000 associates with our business clients each year and offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Kelly Services offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website