Temporary - 3 Months
Kelly Finance is looking for a temporary Garnishments Specialist for a temporary project with one of our top customers! You will join this fast paced national company to process garnishment requests into the payroll software.
- Responsible for the review, interpretation, administration and payment of wage withholding orders
- Administers wage withholding orders for each different payroll cycle
- Notifying agencies of worksite employee employment status when a garnishment or writ is received
- Responding to client, employee, and agency withholding order inquiries in a timely fashion
- Researching and resolving withholding order payment discrepancies on behalf of agencies and worksite employees.
- Scan withholding orders, capture meta-data and file into a SharePoint database
Please apply today or send your resume to 511K@kellyfinance for timely consideration.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website