GC/MS Analytical Chemist
Dallas, TX 75238
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a GCMS Analytical Chemist for one of our top pharmaceutical clients in Dallas, TX 75238.
As a GC/MS Analytical Chemist placed with Kelly Scientific Resources, you will be responsible for QC testing within FDA and cGMP regulated environment.
- HPLC, troubleshooting and routine analysis
- GC/MS, troubleshooting and routine analysis
- Develop new methods for raw materials and finished goods
- Write and execute analytical validation protocols
- Document record data and review
- Write and/or update SOPs for new analytical methods or equipment
- Coordinate removal and disposal of the chemical waste with EHS department
- Coordinate calibration or maintenance equipment when necessary
- Assist in ordering laboratory reagents and supplies
- Comply with all safety policies and regulations
- Assist the Quality Control Laboratory Supervisor/Manager in other areas
- Adhere to all laboratory requirements in accordance with SOPs and regulatory practices such as GMPs, GDPs, GLPs and OSHA regulations
- Assist in solving analytical problems
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as QC Chemist in a GMP environment
- Working knowledge in general chemical quantitative and qualitative analysis methods and techniques
- Knowledge of theory and operation of GC/MS and HPLC is required
- Prefer pharmaceutical, dietary supplements, Food or cosmetic industry
- Work Schedule: 8am-5pm
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website