Kelly Services has a long-term opportunity for an Instrument & Electrical Maintenance Engineer located in the Freeport, TX area.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Long Term Temporary
Schedule: Mon – Fri
Instrument & Electrical Maintenance Engineer supporting various production facilities.
The Instrument & Electrical (I&E) Maintenance Engineer will be aligned to the Technical Support department to support best in class repairs and reliability for the instrumentation and electrical assets across several facilities in the Texas Operations site. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
- Provides engineering support for plant issues and technical expertise which may be equipment based or repair technique based.
- Provide technical support as necessary during Turnarounds or unexpected plant outages.
- Optimizing Planned Maintenance for equipment and keeping record of equipment health such as transformers, switchgear and instrumentation.
- Partnering with Reliability Engineering and I&E Technologists in developing Equipment strategies to maintain or replace as needed for I&E equipment.
- Support each unit by working though the I&E Top Opportunity list and providing updates at team meetings.
- Supporting the planning of I&E inspection and testing and coordinating outage list with Turnaround Teams.
- Daily support to operations and I&E technicians for troubleshooting failures and break downs.
- Primary escalation point for the I&E Technologists.
- Develop and implement operating discipline that will improve reliability.
- Leading the investigation (or supporting investigations led by others) of repeat maintenance specific to I&E failures and develop methodologies to mitigate repeat failures in the future.
- Support each units Improvement Engineer for project development and scoping I&E submitted potential projects.
- Own Maintenance driven I&E projects, Management of Change (MOC) changes as needed, and support other projects that require instrumentation changes or could affect I&E equipment.
- Creates/develops/changes/updates job procedures and checklists.
- Focal point for implementation of New Technologies to improve equipment reliability, process safety and plant performance.
- Participates in plant health study and efforts to implement corrective action to maintain or improve plant health.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong technical skills, initiative, and the ability to work independently are important aspects of this job.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years Instrument & Electrical maintenance and reliability experience in Chemical, Oil & Gas, Power, or Manufacturing facilities.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website