*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks an
IT PROJECT MANAGER
for a 6 month "TEMP TO HIRE!!"
Leverage your PMP and PROJECT MANAGEMENT experience
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Location: Hudson, New Hampshire
The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing a range of IT technical projects for and serves as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. The Project Manager prepares and develops the project management plan and identifies the technical and business resource needs. The Project Manager will drive the execution of medium and large scale projects, utilizing standardized project management tools, processes, and PMI methodologies to provide the customer the requested deliverables.
5+ years of project management experience preferably in Information technology.
1) Ability to build relationships and to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds
2) Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
3) Proactively prioritize initiatives and have keen ability to multi-task.
4) Apply defined project controls to identify, communicate, and manage project scope, project management plan, and project progress/performance.
5) Communicate clearly, proactively, and concisely (both written and verbal) with all key stakeholders, customers, and staff.
6) Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
7) Skills necessary to plan and track projects; operations metric performance for multiple projects; conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
8) Ability to facilitate medium to large groups of people at various organizational levels.
9) Knowledge and understanding of project planning, finance, and change management principles.
10) Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products Including Visio and Project.
HELPFUL EXPERIENCE Project management Professional (PMP) certification
preferred, not required.
Bachelor's Degree in business, business management, Information technology, or similar field.
There is no “per diem” with this position
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website