Kelly Services is hiring a Logistics Quality Specialist for West Point, PA area!!!
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
LOCATION: West Point, PA
Type: Long Term Contract
The Logistics Quality Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Logistics Warehouse and Inventory areas with a focus in Quality Management. Adherence to regulatory, global and site policies and procedures governing operations activities is critical. This position will be the key liaison between Logistics and Quality and will represent Logistics at Quality meetings and forums.
- Interface with Quality department in managing NOE s/CAPA s/Change Controls for Logistics Author NOE s/CAPA s/Change Controls including conducting investigations.
- Author and/or update SOPs.
- Deliver training where applicable.
- Develop and report on Key Quality metrics for Logistics.
- Conduct routine Quality meetings within the Logistics department.
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role.
- Participate in process improvement or learning events.
- Serve as a backup to Inventory Control, Warehouse and Shipping Operations.
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments, i.e. Quality Perform other associated warehouse and distribution duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or 3-5 years' experience in warehouse/distribution operations.
- Extensive cGMP and GDP Quality experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- SAP Experience.
- Solid ability to maintain accurate records.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics.
- Demonstrate competency and in-depth knowledge of all processes, methods and procedures related to supply chain.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems Knowledge of CFR regulations.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Recruiter- Stephanie Mojan-STEM547@kellyservices.com). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website