Maintenance Engineering Technician
Day Shift 6 AM-2:30 PM + OT
Stone Mountain, GA
Contract 2-3 Months- may go long term or perm
This position will maintain, repair and service facility systems. Performs maintenance and repair services of facility systems such as mechanical, electrical, and building systems. Assists more experienced technicians. Conduct periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair. Work as a member of the mold setting crew.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide maintenance and repairs to production machinery and facility.
- Performs the required maintenance to ensure the facility and equipment are operating correctly.
- Solid electrical knowledge- those with Generator repair knowledge
- General facility Electrical and Mechanical Experience a plus.
- Performs all maintenance activities in a safe, clean and efficient manner.
- Replace and repair parts, rebuild equipment, align gears, shafts, pulleys and belts.
- Utilizes illustrated parts breakdown manuals and operational manuals in the repair, modification and maintenance of equipment.
- Performs inventory control of parts and equipment used from inventory.
- Responds to all assigned maintenance work orders in a timely manner. Performs preventive maintenance (PM) activities in accordance with the preventive maintenance plan.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website