Kelly Engineering has an exciting opportunity with a leading company in Somerset NJ!
- Maintain and repair all mechanical equipment.
- Maintain and repair all heating and cooling systems, including chillers, boilers, refrigeration units, climate control, compressors, motors and pumps, plus all associated controls.
- Perform tasks in electrical, painting, plumbing, ventilation and roofing.
- Inspect building and equipment for needed repair / maintenance.
- Keep accurate testing and maintenance records of all equipment.
- Perform all proactive preventive maintenance as scheduled
- Identify conditions needing major repair and recommend corrective action.
- Coordinate work and materials with vendors or contract service personnel.
- Ensure all seasonal equipment is maintained in a proactive manner.
- Manage 5 mechanics
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Management experience needed
- Experience working with packaging material and robotics (food, pharmaceutical, packaging experience desired)
- 5+ years' experience with commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning operation, maintenance and repair.
- Universal Refrigerant License and NJ state HVAC Credential preferred.
- Ability to read electrical wiring schematics.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and climb ladders.
- Excellent communication and analytical problem-solving skills.
Please apply now!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website