Kelly Services has teamed up with a medical device company in Bothell WA and seeking Manufacturing Transducer Associates.
x2 day shift Manufacturing Associates (5:00am - 3:30pm)
x1 2nd shift Manufacturing Associate (3:15pm - 1:45am)
This position reports to the Manager, Transducer Manufacturing and/or the team lead, and is responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with manufacturing diagnostic ultrasound transducers. Specific tasks may include some of the following:
- Weighing and mixing epoxy-based materials. Cleaning and assembling high precision molds.
- Light mechanical assembly of small components using hand tools and torque drivers.
- Manual assembly operations including shielding, gluing, and cable preparation.
- Work with hands under a microscope performing hand soldering of fine pitch cables and flexible circuits.
- Measurement of thin layers using high precision drop gauges.
- Use of high-precision, custom tools.
- Use of high-precision tools such as: height gage, calipers, micrometers.
- Basic equipment skills such as: saws, machine mill, machine lathe.
- Basic computer skills desired for device history record transactions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow all required procedures such as Assembly Instruction, Personal Protective Equipment, and Device History Record while performing the job responsibilities.
- Mixing, casting and curing epoxy based materials.
- Perform functions of casting, bonding, shielding, packaging, go-no-go testing, wiring, gluing, hand soldering, component installation, or bonding using tools such as soldering irons, glue dispensers, scales, microscopes, calipers, micrometers, various hand tools, or other precision equipment.
- Provide training and guidance to other Manufacturing Associates.
- Provide assistance in other areas of Manufacturing and Operations group as needed and directed.
- Perform required machine cleaning and maintenance as needed.
- Participate in projects such as Internal Assessment, Material Management, Yield Improvement, etc.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
Knowledge and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in high tech manufacturing preferred.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Effective verbal communication skills and written communication skills necessary to complete various manufacturing documentation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Must be familiar with basic math.
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to handle & work with chemicals.
- Able to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.
Apply today email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website