Kelly Services is seeking a Marketing Support Coordinator for a global, integrated healthcare services and products company located in Dublin, OH.
Job Title: Marketing Support Coordinator for Connected Care
Location: Dublin, OH 43017
Est. Start Date: 10/28/19
Hours: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day
Pay Rate: $35 - $45 per hour
Description of Work:
- Be the Dublin-based Marketing coordinator for the newly formed Connected Care platform.
- This will involve marketing efforts for the 3 lines of business that make up Connected Care
- Activities may include email campaign management, SEO, pay-per-click advertising, all of which are focused on lead generation and lead nurturing sales efforts.
- There may also be communication efforts to educate our internal sales teams on the mechanics of these technology-based programs and how they may complement our Retail Independents.
- This could include the development of sales/marketing materials and webinars.
- Digital marketing experience is a must.
- Communications/ Agency experience would be great.
- Healthcare experience and/ or B2B experience in some capacity is also considered a must.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Robv492@kellyservices.com however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website