- Experience in shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks.
- Verifies material counts against supplier packing lists for accuracy.
- Consolidates material onto pallets or group items together in back lot.
- Load pallets in rack locations with forklift.
- Verify & record inventory counts by rack location.
- Data entry of material recipts into the computer.
- Forklift Operator experience as required.
- Attention to detail: self-starter.
- Strength: Material Handlers need the ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Technical Skills: Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving processes, experience in using a scan gun.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Required Skill / Qualifications
- One year of experience operating a forklift
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs
1st Shift Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
2nd Shift Monday - Friday 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Please contact Penni @ 502-443-5360 or email @ email@example.com for more information.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website