Mortgage Loan Processor Sterling Heights, MI
Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Temporary to Hire Opportunity
Kelly Services is partnered with a growing and stable financial credit union in the Sterling Heights area, where current candidates are currently sitting and provide positive feedback. As the Mortgage Loan Processor, you will report to the AVP of Consumer Lending and will be responsible for a pipeline of mortgage loans from beginning to end. A successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in all aspects of the loan process, as opposed to just the beginning or end.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interview and pre-qualify members for purchase/refinance mortgages and obtain all required documentation.
• Receive mortgage applications from all origination sources. Review information and ensure a complete application is obtained. Status member records and contact members as needed to obtain missing information.
• Input all mortgages into Mortgage Computer (MC) and Desktop Underwriter (DU) and maintain tracking/conversation logs.
• Act as one of the primary contacts for members and for originators, keeping all parties informed of the status of the file throughout the application process (within privacy guidelines).
• Set appropriate expectations with the members in regard to document requirements and time frames to closing. Track the status of the file and keep the member informed. Adjust expectations as needed.
• Obtain all necessary documentation from the borrower as required in the loan process type or as directed by underwriting such as pay stubs, asset documents, letters of explanation, etc. Review the information received to ensure it is complete.
• Assemble the fully documented file and forward to underwriting for a credit evaluation.
• Schedule closings and inform members of any additional documentation needed for approval and/or closing.
• Review closing documents for accuracy and conduct mortgage closings.
For more information and immediate consideration, please apply today!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website