Call or Email the Kelly office at:
Call- 915-591-0248 or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
To drive customer satisfaction by ensuring that we ship the right product in the right condition and packaging
- Conduct testing of customer product per published work instructions, Quality Alerts or other written instructions
- Conduct pre and post shift calibration cycles on the equipment and escalate as problems occur
- Conduct visual inspection of customer product and packaging per published work instructions, Quality Alerts or other written instructions
- Ensure that inspected material is placed in the correct designated area based on pass or fail status
- Manage all associated paperwork required for OBA
- Document inspection results in Axional
- Maintain a 5S culture by adhering to standardized practices
- Experience working in the Test Department a plus
- Recommendation from Supervisor
- History of good attendance
- Ability to work extended shifts and weekends, as needed
- Ability to use, or learn, Axional and NCR Portal for product identification and process flow management
- Ability to safely move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to support teamwork environment with effective communication and listening skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to cross-train with OBA Inspector/Triage position
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website