Kelly Services' Outsourcing & Consulting Group has an Order Fulfillment Coordinator position open in West Point, PA. This is a 2+ year assignment and offers benefits! The Order Fulfillment Coordinator is primarily responsible for processing and supporting shipments an ensuring compliance with U.S. regulations, international regulations, and Company standards. Interact with multiple research locations, clinical sites, primary/secondary depots, and vendors. In this position, you will work with various inter-company partners including: Global Clinical Supply Distribution, Global Trade Compliance & Operations (GTCO), Distribution Planning, Clinical Supply Program Managers, site shipping personnel, and Clinical Research stakeholders across global Customer locations.
- Receive & process order requests from automated systems (SAP) and manually generated requests.
- Coordinate with internal logistics teams, planners, and external couriers to meet patient dosing demand.
- End-to-End shipment tracking.
- Interface with key supply chain stakeholders (GCS, Planning, Master Planning, Clinical, Research).
- Resolve stakeholder issues (export, logistics, system, paperwork, etc.)
- Miscellaneous administrative duties (Filing/Copying/Archiving, Data Entry, Data Reporting)
- Act as primary contact for shipping sites in U.S. Export Transactions.
- Work within Trade Operations Standard Business Practices and align with policy set by Global Trade Compliance.
- Influence inter-company stakeholders to comply with Standard Business Practices related to Logistics.
- Support clinical complaint investigations corrective action plan development at a depot and site level.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience strongly preferred (SAP, JDE, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of Logistics/Trade experience preferred
- cGMP experience
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Complete tasks independently and with minimal guidance after training.
- Handle inquiries and interact with Customers professionally.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Please note that candidates must have demonstrated SAP/JDE and GMP experience to qualify!!
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
- 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website