Kelly Scientific has an excellent entry-level contract position for a Pharmaceutical Inventory Technician in Collegeville, PA. This position will work day shift on a 3 month contract basis with some potential to become permanent.
- Maintain Laboratory stockroom and warehouse inventory
- Deliver supplies to laboratories on site
- Facilitates orders for consumable lab inventory replenishment
- Receives inbound shipments
- Responsible for handling hazardous materials and chemicals
- Maintains and checks safety stations
- May require traveling between customer sites
- Updating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
You are an excellent fit if you meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years' experience in material handling/inventory and/or customer service is a plus
- Spill containment training, IATA, DOT, IMDG and OSHA Right to Know a plus
- Previous experience working in a GMP facility a plus
- Knowledge of scientific products and services a plus
This is a full-time 3-month contract position Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 4:30pm.
If you, or someone you know, would be interested in being considered for this position, please apply immediately. Interviews are currently being scheduled!
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website