POU/Chemical Tracking Coordinator
The Coordinator is responsible for carrying out basic tasks at a customer site or multiple customer sites in a region. Tasks include but not limited to, inventory management, purchasing, shipping, receiving, chemical tracking, storeroom tracking, and product delivery. The Coordinator position requires knowledge and application of company and routine customer systems. Reporting and customer interaction is typically of a routine nature. Must be cognizant of and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory requirements.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Performs inventory management related functions such as monitoring slow moving and dead inventory, conduct cycle counting, yearly physical inventories, and reporting.
- Provides daily customer service functions and communicates with the customer relative to inventory management.
- Performs purchasing functions including but not limited to: back order reporting and expediting, direct factory shipments, 3rd party support, managing quotes, document control, records maintenance, and resolving open invoices or pricing issues.
- Responsible for all customer service related functions including but not limited to: order entry, reporting, maintaining metrics, and cost savings tracking.
- Performs shipping coordination activities such as shipping customer material, handling routine issues, operating basic warehouse equipment, entering shipping information into the customer computer system, and equipment inspections.
- Responsible for handling hazardous material and preparing shipping documentation and packaging requirements.
- Interfaces directly with customer point of contact, purchasing directors, facility directors and plant managers.
- Responsible for managing consigned, non-consigned, customer owned or 3rd party inventory.
- Utilizes basic customer computer systems (SAP, Citrix, Intranet, ChemSW, and customer specific systems) in fulfillment of job duties.
- Meets goals and objectives: safety, performance and quality.
- Creates programs for enhanced service efficiencies.
- Interfacing with Sales force and manufacture representatives.
- Documents change management.
- Updating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website