Our client, a top international Pharmaceutical/CPG manufacturer, is currently seeking a PR/Communications Campaign Manager for a 4+ month contract position. The position is located in Santa Ana, CA or can be REMOTE. The position will require up to 10% domestic travel.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical & consumer packaged goods manufacturer, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay range: $55.00 - $59.64/hour
***The position will require up to 10% domestic travel.
- Partner closely with US marketing teams to develop and integrate communications and PR programs into marketing mix to drive awareness and trial of Company products and services; proactively identify opportunities for PR to augment existing marketing plans
- Serve as lead day-to-day contact for product-related communications with US media, including proactive trade and consumer media outreach and responding to media inquiries
- Develop and execute communications plans for Company presence at major industry meetings and conventions, including product and data presentations and social media, and provide communications support for some stage/podium presentations
- Support development of internal and organizational communications plans in support of the US Commercial Leadership Team, organizational changes and announcements, and M&A activities impacting the U.S. organization, under supervision of the Director, Global Communications & Public Affairs
- Contribute U.S. regional content to corporate digital and social media properties to drive share of voice and achieve business objectives
- Help manage the reputation and equity of Company product brands through the anticipation of issues and appropriate management of them
- Partner with global communications colleagues, including other regional communicators, global communicators, and internal communications team to highlight and showcase U.S. brand activations, organizational news and leadership communications
- Collaborate with enterprise, other regional and sector colleagues to drive broad awareness and impact of communications strategies
- Minimum of a Bachelors' Degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in communications is required.
- A career with a focus on branded PR campaigns, media relations and issues management is required
- Experience working with Social Media and/or Digital is required
- Prior work in medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or consumer health fields preferred.
- Experience in delivering measurable business outcomes for consumer-facing PR programs is required
- Experience counseling senior leaders on business opportunities, communications objectives, strategy and message is required
- Experience managing branded PR campaigns is required
- Experience working in a matrix environment and driving results through influence is required
- Demonstrates expert judgment in launching new products and is sought after as an expert is required
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment is required
- Demonstrated ability to oversee agency partners is required
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguous situations is required
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website