Process Enginee (Guaynabo, Puerto Rico)
- Performs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of continuous improvement tasks within area of assigned responsibility.
- Use project management, lean manufacturing, and six sigma tools to achieve cost reduction results per the strategic plan on every budget process.
- Coordinates improvement activities with plant schedule and resources within the assign manufacturing area.
- Prepare weekly monthly OPEX scorecards to Value Stream Leaders.
- Plan and lead or facilitate kaizen events when required.
- Integrate continuous improvement efforts with VIP.
- Active participation on budget cycle updating, cost impact and QLP process.
- Develops, implements systems or projects, procedures and policies to assure the compliance with cGMP s, Safety and FDA regulations.
- Creates, reviews and implements changes to specifications and SOP s.
- Audits all areas under responsibility assuring the compliance, cGDP s, specifications, SOP s, and procedures.
- Supports and assists in the trouble shoot of projects and equipment as required.
- Also assists validations process.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; Industrial preferred
- Computer knowledge.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience using lean-six sigma continuous improvement methodologies in a manufacturing environment: Kaizen, SMED, 5S, Line Balance, Visual Controls, Standard Work.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website