Process Engineer, Tech Transfer
Kelly Scientific is currently seeking an experienced Process Engineer to work on the Technology Transfer team for a parenteral pharmaceutical CDMO in Charleston, SC. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and a highly visible mission critical role for our client. Seeking an experienced Engineer with 3+ years of Process Engineering experience in parenteral pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Lead technology transfer projects taking handoff from Product Development all the way through clinical and commercial manufacturing and process validations
- Extensive interaction with customers
- Significant amount of documents authored: Composes process validation, cleaning validation, and process optimization protocols
- Writes validation and technical improvement reports
- Writes Master Batch Records with a strong understanding of equipment, critical process parameters, in-process tests, etc.
- Monitors manufacturing processes during initial production run to assess any technical process issues.
- Utilizes FMEA to trouble shoot processing issues.
- Delivers projects on time and in compliance with cGMP regulations
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related scientific discipline
- 3+ years of Process Engineering experience in parenteral pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Six Sigma or Process Excellence experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to interface with customers
- Ability to work in a bull pen environment with 3 other engineers
- Strong technical writing skills are a must
RELOCATION PACKAGE TO THE CHARLESTON, SC AREA PROVIDED
NOTE: Please apply on-line with your resume in MS WORD format only
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website