Process Development Engineer
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have a rewarding opportunity for a Product Development Engineer position with one of our growing medical device manufacturing clients in Plymouth, MN.
• Lead or support design and development projects for medical products (e.g. guidewires and catheters) and processes in accordance with company goals
• Execute deliverables for Design Control process to deliver the desired product to production in a cost effective manner while hitting product performance and profitability goals
• Demonstrate and utilize tried and true engineering methods and resources to streamline the development process. Evaluate new technologies and ideas for new products.
• Use statistical tools to analyze data, make development decisions, and improve process capability (Six Sigma, SPC, DOE)
• Manage workflow and responsibilities with cross-functional teams to establish, implement and deliver products to production that meet project timeline, design, and profitability targets
• Facilitate the completion of the necessary activities required by the MDR and ISO/EN standards and Design Control / Process Validation within the requirements of our procedures
What is Required for this Role
• B.S. in Engineering or related technical field strongly preferred
• 7+ years' engineering experience with a minimum of 4 years in medical device products (guidewire experience and project/people management are pluses)
• Product Development (R&D) Engineering experience in ISO 13485 regulated environment and demonstrated competence in required documentation and industry accepted practices
• Knowledge and experience with ISO 13485 Design Control and Process Validation documentation required
• Knowledge of and effective application of engineering tools (e.g., CAD, FMEA, DOE, Process Validation) required
Compensation package competitive to market conditions and benefits provided.
Send resume directly to email@example.com
Mechanical Engineer -
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website