Kelly Engineering has a great opportunity available with a leading company as as a Production Control Administrator!
Production Control Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Job Processing & Scheduling, Time Phase Balancing, MRP, Raw Material Planning, Material Prep and Job Staging, Inventory Control, WIP, Inventory Turns
Direct Support Accountabilities for Production Status & Expedite Coordination
- Delivery Performance, Monthly Sales Targets, Gross Margin Performance, Inventory / WIP Targets
- Provide administrative support of production operations. Ensure that jobs are set-up and released in accordance with planned shipping schedules.
- Monitor to ensure time phase requirements are balanced.
- Develop with Supervision scheduling points for production processes.
- Monitor monthly production output to identify problems with delivery, quality, margins, inventory, and productivity.
- Perform Cycle Counts as required to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Apply Capacity Planning methodology to Level Load Job scheduling.
- Assist Management to ensure that capital and human resources are adequate to meet production requirements. Areas of direct assistance include monthly production output targets, production personnel management, lean manufacturing and process improvement initiatives
- Assist in establishing inventory management practices and associated control systems.
- Support outside process activities in association with production requirements and schedules by tracking internal need dates and communicating to purchasing when internal due dates are in jeopardy due to receipt of product.
- Support a change control system for handling Engineering / Customer change orders. Ensure changes are incorporated into production travelers.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year College or university; or 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Required Minimum 2 years' experience in production control/inventory management. Preferred Experience with Epicor or related MRP systems.
Please apply now!
Engineering Training Specialist -
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website