Direct Hire, 1st Shift Opportunity
If you are ready to work with a growing company on exciting projects at an industry leader than Kelly Services has an opportunity for you as a Production Supervisor, in Romulus, MI. Our client is looking for a qualified Production Supervisor to join their organization.
The primary focus of this role is to manage a workforce in a production environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement short & long term production planning requirements
- Ensures production is efficient & cost effective
- Ensures production is on time, of good quality and done in a safe manner
- Ensures 5S and zoning is followed and maintained
Requirements and Education:
- To be successful in this role, a minimum of 5 years experience managing a staff is required
- Understand assembly functions
- Ability to listen and follow directions
- As with any of our employees, our managers are expected to carry oneself in a professional manner, maintain positive interactions with both co-workers and customers and have an upbeat, can-do attitude.
- A passion for your work is a must!
For immediate consideration, click the "Submit Resume" button, or refer a friend by clicking the "Share This Job" link provided.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website