Program Manager - Tucson, AZ
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an independent, objective view on project status and work. Balance the role of project champion versus critical business owner.
- Build professional relationships across the organization to seek council and improve ideas.
- Create the program's team charter, critical path, and expose risks
- Question conventional wisdom and be willing and able to speak to authority with poise and organized thoughts.
- Show conviction in your ideas.
- Ensure goals and key milestones are approved across business units and functions. The overriding priority is to maintain the program schedule.
- Communicate program risks on an ongoing basis and that appropriate contingency plans are in place. Lead any necessary course corrections when things do not go as planned.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) from an accredited university in electrical or mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, polymer science, or agricultural.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communication, people management, motivation, influence, and negotiation.
- Skills and experience developing electronics-based hardware products for the consumer market.
- Skills and experience leading complex software/firmware development programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communication, motivation, influence, and inspiration.
- Demonstrated experience with complex programs spanning research, marketing, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Ability to drive alignment, especially between Marketing, Engineering, and Manufacturing functions to match customer requirements with technical specifications.
- Analytical and objective; can deliver difficult messages clearly if plans go off-track. Drive for results and a demonstrated track record of success with new product development
- Program Management Professional certificate or at least 5 years' industrial experience in Program Management with a company having several hundred employees in high-volume consumer goods.
- High energy with an enthusiastic attitude, a desire for continued learning, and a willingness to take on difficult challenges in a variety of business areas
- Graduate degree in a technical discipline
- Previous experience in the irrigation industry
- Expereince wtih coding in Python, SQL, object oriented language
- Fluency in Spanish
APPLY TODAY! Questions? Call Kevin at 602-548-1774 or email at Kevin.Lau@kellyscientific.com
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website