Kelly Services is currently seeking a Ã¢??Ã¢??Fleet Project ManaÃ¢??ger with one of our top clients in Mason, OH!
Job Title: Fleet Project Manager
Contract Length: 4 Months +
Reason for Position: Covering MAT Leave
Hours: 8AM-5PM; Full
Brand: Retail License Brands- RLB
Kelly is looking for someone who has experience managing large scale projects within a business organization. Our client's is looking for someone who has experience managing large scale projects within a business organization. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with managing complex projects using efficient project management tools.and store or retail experience. The candidate will help develop and roll out new project management tools during this time.
- Manage and maintain implementation spreadsheet/project plan update
- Collaborate with cross functional partners: NexTore, IT, Host partners, Stores/Regionals, Marketing, other internal cross functional partners as needed
- Follow up on tasks to ensure deadlines are met Process feedback from various methods and compile transfer action Assists other members of the Fleet team on various elements of the project Coordinate and lead meetings with various Field Leadership; Fleet team members and shared services teams as needed
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience (Years of Experience: 6-11 years)
- Project Management experience a must
- Some retail or store experience
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Working knowledge of excel and PowerPoint
Specific Skills Needed: Project Management, superior communications and Smartsheet experience a plus
Needed: PMP certification, college degree, or relevant experience
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website