Document Control/Quality Assurance
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This primary purpose of this position is to perform data entry, file documents, and assist with training binder completion for the Quality Assurance team.. This positon will report to the Associate Director, Quality Assurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Organizes paper and electronic Quality documents.
- Performs data entry, primarily in Excel.
- Reviews and ensures completion of training binders.
- Assists in assigning training curriculum for employees.
- Distributes monthly system-generated training compliance reports.
- Participates in Quality Compliance department meetings. Prepares, distributes and posts meeting agendas/minutes, and related materials.
- High School Graduate, Associates Degree Preferred
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website