Kelly Services is hiring a Quality Assurance Technician for a contract opportunity in Pleasanton, California. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as apply online.
Contract to 5/1/2020
Pay Rate: $25.00/hr W2
As a QA Technician, you will help provide Quality support to ensure the Pleasanton site meets all of its customer needs. You can help make an impact by providing site QA support including document control management activities, creating and reviewing (COA) Certificates of Analysis, (COC) Certificates of Conformance, and (COO) Certificate of Origins. The role will also provide help with audit hosting & logistics, identifying and implementing improvements to current QA documents, collection and reporting on Quality dept metrics, preparing Quality presentations, and creating new Quality documents and work instructions.
- Data mine and sort through QC & MFG results, systems, and documentation to create COAs, COCs, COOs upon customer requests and inquiries.
- Create, modify and draft Quality procedures as tasked; implement using Document Management Systems (i.e. Agile).
- Support site Training Administrator by updating training requirements of employees using Learning Management Systems, includes update training plans and databases.
- Assist in external or internal audits, provide backroom audit support locating files, making copies, contacting subject matter experts, etc.
- Must have familiarity with Root Cause Investigations, Non-conformance handling, other Quality tools and ISO13485 and 9001 requirements.
- Work with different work centers and colleagues to pull and collect data, update logs, establish weekly metrics.
- Maintain Quality dept metrics and report out key accomplishments and escalations to Quality team leader.
- Must be able to respond to customer inquiries timely, effectively and provide customer centric service.
- Promote and implement improvements on day-to-day tasks, documents, or processes with team leader.
- Participate in departmental projects and improvement initiatives, i.e. streamline SOPs and processes to make daily tasks more efficient.
- Support continuous improvements through participation within the Site's PPI Program.
- Prepare and disseminate clearly written personal or dept communications to customers.
- Serve as backup for Document Control Administrator, learn document change order (DCO) process.
- Draft and revise written relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and submit procedural changes as needed or directed.
- 2+ years of work experience in Quality roles (QA, QS, QC, etc.).
- Experienced working in ISO 9001, 13485 and/or GMP environment.
- Strong computer skills (Office, Project, Teams, Visio, Word, Excel, Adobe).
- Experience with SAP, Agile, Access, Track Wise.
- High School diploma – minimum. AA degree is plus.
- Certificates in life sciences, engineering, chemistry, biotechnology or related sciences is highly recommended.
- Experienced working and responding to external customers.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and have ability to complete tasks and assignment.
- Must be able to learn quickly, various systems and databases.
- Must be comfortable work with tight timelines and under minimal supervision. Must be able to work independently, and work with a diverse team.
- Solid organizational skills with ability to balance work activities and competing priorities and the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize work.
- Highly energetic, positive attitude and works well under stress but strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all kinds of customers, especially in written responses and must have strong customer facing skills.
- High level of reading comprehension skills. Results oriented and multi-tasking skills are a must.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website